WEBSITE DISCLAIMER – PLEASE READ!!
Crystal’s MS, TM & LDN Website Is for Information Only Purposes, Not Advice:-
Answers/Solutions on this website are to be used for general information purposes only, not as a substitute for in-person evaluation or specific professional medical advice. I AM NOT A DR OR NURSE & WILL NOT TELL YOU TO GO BY ANY PROTOCOL ETC….
Crystal’s MS, TM & LDN Website assumes no responsibility or liability from any loss incurred by the advice rendered through it. Members using the information contained herein are solely responsible for their actions. Member expressly agrees that use of the service is at member's sole risk !!!
Further, you acknowledge that though I try my best to authenticate the credentials of the experts but in some exceptional circumstances, I may not be able to verify the complete authenticity. Therefore, I cannot be held responsible for liabilities arising thereof.
Disclaimer of warranties:-
1. I make no warranty on accuracy or reliability of any information obtained by the use of service.
2. I make no warranty that the service will meet your requirements.
3. I make no warranty on any technical defects in the website will be corrected.
4. I make no warranty that the service will be persistent, timely, secure, error free.
5. I do not assume any responsibility or liability for any illegal communication or Content posted or transmitted on the Site by any Member, or any third party.
6. All liability, whether civil or criminal arising out of any Content that is Posted or transmitted on the Site (including but not limited to messages/communication of electronic or any other means) will be of that Member who has Posted such Content or communicated/transmitted such content or information.
Limitation of Liability:-
1. The use or the inability to use the service.
2. Any data, information, or services availed or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service
3. Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data.
4. Statements or conduct of any third party on the service.
5. Any other matter relating to the service.
6. The deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the services.